Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Go Racers!!


When we got our season tickets to the Murray State Racers, I never thought I would enjoy going to the games as much as I do... I like playing sports, I'm just not a huge fan of watching them. It has been a blast and something we will definitely do again next year. We have met some truly wonderful people and loved being able to go to the games as a family. My parents came up for a game recently and got to enjoy the racers at their best... pulling out a win in overtime against Eastern Kentucky. Here are a few shots from the evening...


Maddie learned how to clap last fall during one of the games... now she has perfected it!!


Seeing "Dunker" is always a big treat at the games. He comes down our aisle and stops to see Maddie every game.



This is one place where Maddie and be as loud as she wants... She is so vocal. Of course with a nickname of "Chatty Maddie" what do you expect? :)



Maddie with her "BaBa"



Three Generations



2 comments:

Ron S. said...

Hey these are great pictures...we had a great time!!! Love, Ba-Ba

Unknown said...

Cute, cute. I'm glad you started a blog. I'm going to add you to my Google Reader. :)

I LOVE the photo banner/title at the top. It's precious.