Monday, August 16, 2010

Mmmm... I want these!!



I love these shoes... "Morocco Women's vegan classics" from TOMS shoes.

I have never actually purchased a pair of TOMS shoes but everyone I've talked to who has says that they love them and they are super comfy. Maybe one of the things that attracts me the most to this brand of shoe is that for every pair you purchase TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. It's called their "One for One" program and according to their website they are on track for giving away their one millionth pair away to a child in need this September, awesome!! What a great company and one that I will definitely be shopping with very soon :)

You can check out their site here... http://toms.com/

You can also find it under "my favorite online places" at the top right hand corner of my blog.

No comments: